The Greater Yellowstone Coordinating Committee is made up of two groups – the GYCC Managers and the GYCC Subcommittees. You can find out more about the GYCC Subcommittees HERE.
The GYCC Managers include:
- Grand Teton National Park Superintendent David Vela
- Yellowstone National Park Superintendent Dan Wenk
- National Elk Refuge Manager Steve Kallin
- Red Rock Lakes Refuge Manager Bill West
- Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest Supervisor Melany Glossa
- Bridger-Teton National Forest Supervisor Tricia O’Connor
- Caribou-Targhee National Forest Supervisor Garth Smelser
- Custer Gallatin National Forest Supervisor Mary Erickson
- Shoshone National Forest Supervisor Joe Alexander
- Bureau of Land Management Idaho Representative Mary D’Aversa
- Bureau of Land Management Montana Representative Rick Hotaling (Chair)
- Bureau of Land Management Wyoming Representative Delissa Minnick
Download a Contact List (315 kB PDF document with names, addresses, phone numbers, webpages and social media links of GYCC Units).