2018 Project Call
The GYCC typically makes about $250,000 available annually for projects submitted by any of the GYCC units. From 2008 to 2017, the GYCC has awarded over $2 million dollars to on-the-ground projects implemented across the GYA. Partnership funds and in-kind support has resulted in more greatly nurtured relationships between GYCC units.
Current Priority Issues
- Ecosystem Health
- Sustainable Operations
- Connect People to the Land
- Protect the Integrity of the Greater Yellowstone Landscape
- Strategic fit: How well does the project address GYCC priorities?
- Application: How well does the project advance goals for the entire GYA ecosystem versus a single unit?
- Leverage resources: How well does the project incorporate partnerships and leverage resources?
- GYCC Awareness: How well does this project increase public awareness of the cross-boundary coordination of the GYCC and subcommittees?
2018 Project Call Letter and Attachments
- 2018 GYCC Project Call Letter & Request Form
- 2018 GYCC Project Funds Request Form (Fillable Word Doc)
Schedule for 2018 GYCC Projects
Project Call Letter Released—May 16, 2017
Submission Deadline—July 7, 2017
Subcommittees Complete Evaluation and Ranking of Projects—August 4, 2017
Approval of Projects by GYCC—Fall 2017
Disbursement of 2016 Funds—After December 1, 2017